Thursday, February 10, 2011

My scenic drive...

Here are some photos from one of my favorite local scenic drives, referenced in this blog entry: http://traveltalkteach.blogspot.com/2011/01/monday-mood-modifier_31.html

Within 2 minutes drive from my house lies the option to lust after the beauty of the 360 degree views of the ocean and nearby islands to the west, snow covered peaks to the east, or rolling green hills to the north and south on the spectacular drive up to Double Peak. A second, equally incredible drive, within 2 minutes of my little town lies the beautiful area called Elfin Forest and Harmony Grove. The following are pictures from my Elfin Forest/Harmony Grove drive (more pictures to come of the drive up Double Peak) :







       

  








(Images via traveltalkteach)

Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

  1. An egg store?! That's so cool! This post makes me want to travel somewhere where you can go ride horses. I bet you're counting down the days to CR. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have yet to buy eggs there but it is super cute...right off the country road in a red barn :). I am a country girl at heart so this area makes me smile. And you guessed right, I am dying for my CR trip, especially after watching the Bachelor!

    ReplyDelete