Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow Therapy...

I am heading up to Mammoth Mountain to enjoy some much needed snow therapy! Remember that anything can be therapeutic if it helps you relax and live in the moment. I am going to focus on activating all of my senses in order to help ground myself during this weekend getaway (ex. watching the snow fall, smelling the pine trees, hearing the fire crackling in the fireplace, feeling the pain in my calves after a day of snowboarding, and tasting all of my mother-in-law's amazing meals).

Here are some pictures from our Mammoth trip in 2009:






Have a fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have so much fun! I haven't been skiing in YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooooo fun! We need to plan a ski vacation with a huge group of us next year!

    ReplyDelete