Friday, February 4, 2011

Who do you want to stand by you today???

Take a moment to view this video if you want  a quick mood boost. Don't hesitate to sing along and even get up and dance...I did and it felt amazing :)!

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

During my travels I am always drawn to street singers and performers. This video is a brilliant compilation of street singers from around the world singing the song "Stand By Me". I am especially drawn to the old man in New Orleans...he puts a smile on my face just looking at him ♥

Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Reminds me of that young boy we hard singing opera on the streets in South Africa...I will never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I totally forgot about that! What a great memory :)

    ReplyDelete