Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 Happiest Cities to Work in America....

Yep, my hometown of San Diego made Forbes top ten list for happiest cities to work in America. Does this surprise you??? Not me, but I am shocked that Los Angeles slid in one spot ahead of us (must be all the celebrity wealth that threw off the ratings). Just another thing to make me smile today. Good thing we purchased a home in the greater San Diego area and not St. Paul, MN :)

Here is a link to the Forbes Article for those interested:

http://www.forbes.com/2011/02/02/happiest-cities-to-work-in-america-forbes-woman-time-compensation-balance_slide.html

My beautiful San Diego...pictures that make me smile:

 (Image via traveltalkteach)

 (Image via traveltalkteach)

(Image via Bluewave Photography)

3 comments:

  1. I'm horrified to see San Jose as #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe LA is on there because it seems that no one actually works..remember how many people appear to just be shopping and going to lunch all day! And El Paso is on this list...strange?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on that one Kate...they must all be trust fund babies! How can I get my hands on some of that!

    Tara, I am sorry to see your least favorite city make the top of the list! We can cry together because I was horrified at LA's ranking :) PS. When are you bringing back love it/hate it???

    ReplyDelete