Thursday, February 3, 2011

Travel Eye Candy...

British Virgin Islands: Aerial of Savannah & Pond Bays

British Virgin Islands Image

British Virgin Islands: Hotel Boat Trip to Jost Van Dyke

British Virgin Islands: View from Beach Front Room

British Virgin Islands: View of White Bay, taken from the top of the hill between Sandcastle and Pink House

Here are some pictures of the next travel adventure that we are planning for a reunion with all of my friends that studied in Australia with me. Can you guess where this is????

British Virgin Islands!!!!

This travel eye candy is getting me through the week and providing me with some images that require relaxation! I hope this inspires you to plan your next adventure rather than going out and buying that new Iphone that Verizon is finally offering :). I know I know...it is difficult to surpass such a monumental occurrence in cell phone history, but just remind yourself that research has shown that material purchases, such as an Iphone, provide you with an average of 9 months of satisfaction whereas a vacation or travel experience provides a lifetime of memories and satisfaction! So put that $200+ towards a plane flight!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

4 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!! Now we just need to nail down the date :)...I don't want to get too excited with this group, ha!

    ReplyDelete