Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Increase your happiness!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/things-that-make-you-happier-2011-1?utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Business+Insider+Select&utm_campaign=BI_Select_013111_Personal#

Take a moment to read the above article and start making some changes in your life! I especially like #9 "Buy plane tickets instead of Ipads". This is among my favorite because I believe that memories and experiences live with us WAY longer than the new fancy electronic on the market :). I like to think I try to live a happy life but it is good to constantly remind ourselves of ways to increase our happiness. Oprah recently had an episode talking about just this and it sparked my interest.

Just remember that 40% of your happiness is based on "intentional activity" meaning it is within YOUR control. Take control of this 40% today!!!

Here are some photos from a recent trip to Peru where I dragged my parents, sister, sister-in-law and a bunch of friends to create lifelong memories. These photos makes me smile and take me right back to this magical journey!






(Images via traveltalkteach)

Happy Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love those pictures! I am ready to buy a plane ticket right now to have an experience (but then again, I always am :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that i made the photos!!!!!! AND I AM SOOOOO READY FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are we going to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you girls would comment. Now I have Alex sending me travel emails trying to entice me to travel....I soooo wish I had some extra change sitting around!

    ReplyDelete