Monday, February 7, 2011

♥ Monday Mood Modifier ♥

JUST "BE"....

Take a moment to soak up wherever you are at today. Take a break from your blackberries, Iphone's, computers, TV's, video games, camera's...etc!!! All it takes is 15 minutes of sitting in a quiet place to help calm your mind. Find a tree, a creek, a lake, a quiet spot on the beach or anywhere that you are able to experience some peace and quiet and literally JUST BE!!! There is not much to it...just sit in peace and quiet and absorb where you are at!

Here are some pictures of my favorite place in the world to "Just Be"...can you guess where this is???




(Images via Nicole Rowe)

COSTA RICA!!! It is a secret little spot called Punta Mala about a 30 minute walk from the little town of Esterillos Oeste where my husband and I lived for 6 months. I did this walk about 4 times a week when I lived there. When I reached this impressive point (hence the Punta) I would sit under the little sign pictured above and watch the waves crash into the giant rocks. This was about as close to a meditative state as I have ever experienced. I am beyond excited to be able to take this peaceful walk to this serene place in less than 2 months :)!!!

Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhh paradise! I am going to put down my camera today ;) and take your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...good! It can be so hard to do that because we always want to get the perfect shot :). The weird thing is I realized that I never took pictures of Punta Mala myself because I always used it as a spritual walk. I was actually kind of proud of myself because I did the walk so many times and it wasn't a conscious thing not to take pictures (This is why I used Nicole's pictures) :)

    ReplyDelete