Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have you smiled yet today???



(Image via Blue Wave Photography at http://www.bluewavephotoweddings.com/)

Take a moment and smile today! Smiles are infectious and the cheapest way to make someones day. I have lived my life with a smile on my face and I truly believe that a smile attracts smiley and happy people. I remember telling my little sister at a young age that "smiles are free" and that she would invite brighter people into her life if she started smiling more. Apparently I was a bossy older sister, but on a serious note this is something I totally believe in! It is never too late to start smiling...so start today and I promise you won't mind the results that come from a simple smile!!!

Here are some of my favorite quotes regarding the power of a smile:

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.  ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.  ~Author Unknown


Everyone smiles in the same language.  ~Author Unknown


Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.  ~Mother Teresa


You're never fully dressed without a smile.  ~Martin Charnin


It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.  ~Author Unknown


Smile - it increases your face value.  ~Author Unknown


Most smiles are started by another smile.  ~Author Unknown


Peace begins with a smile.  ~Mother Teresa


Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment