Monday, February 21, 2011

♥ Monday Mood Modifier ♥

Take a moment and fantasize about what your dream home would look like. Let your imagination go and don't hold back! I look at various home decor and design websites for inspirations daily, but by chance I came across my dream home today while I was watching Oprah. Too bad it is probably millions of dollars :(

Celine Dion's palatial mansion in Florida is to DIE for!!! I am in love with how light and open it is. The most unbelievable entertainer's backyard and living room. I would dream to be able to have a resort style home to accommodate all my friends and family (oh and a chef, housekeeper and a few nannies for the multiple children I want would be fabulous too) :).

Here are some photos of this beauty:









(Photos via oprah.com)

Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Seems right up your alley! White, white and more white. I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep!!! PS. I have a story for you so we need to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete