Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Breathe....

Wow is March off to an ugly start! I was forewarned by a lovely psychic pal that March would be a challenging month for all of us Virgo's. Given that we are only on day 5 and I have already been faced with some sad and frustrating life challenges I have come to believe the psychic. At this point I have no choice but to practice what I preach :)

JUST BREATHE... JUST BREATHE....JUST BREATHE

This is the best coping skill to use anytime and anywhere when you are feeling frustrated or upset. Now it's time to ignore the negative thoughts and focus my energy on the positive (like the fact that it is 80 degrees outside ♥). If you are interested in reading more about the benefits and ways to practice deep breathing take a look at this past blog entry...

http://traveltalkteach.blogspot.com/2011/01/monday-mood-modifier-on-tuesdayoops.html

Here is a old-time favorite song that reminds us all to JUST BREATHE...




Anna Nalick- "Breathe"

Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment