Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Straight No Chaser...

This is some true music therapy!!! "Straight No Chaser" is a male a cappella group with unbelievable talent and devastatingly good looks! I know I know...male and a cappella conjure up some pretty hysterical and corny images, but give them a try and I promise they will impress. These 10 talented vocalists got their start over 10 years ago in college at Indiana University. They have since reassembled and produced Billboard favorites while touring the USA. One of their more recent video's includes a blend of Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" and Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole "Over the Rainbow". Due to my affinity for weddings I fell in love with this combo the minute I heard it.




Another favorite to lighten your day "Stand by me"...






and one of their originals from 1998 (listen all the way through, it's pretty hilarious)...





Do you think there is a possibility that I could get hired to be one of the back up singers humming or making the clicking noises? I think I could nail that one :)

Here is their website if you are interested in learning more:




No comments:

Post a Comment