Friday, February 11, 2011

Z Gallerie...My New Gem

The house decor buying escapade is supposed to be over and done with considering money is running low and I have a new area that needs my attention....DISSERTATION :(. However, a short dissertating (dissertation writing) break, took me from my home post at Panera to Z Gallerie. I don't think I have ever been into a Z Gallerie for fear that it was too expensive, but I was pleasantly surprised by the manageable prices.

I was greeted by the following items from the brand new Spring collection as I entered the store. This decor spoke to me because I have been trying to add hints of teal (and settling for aquamarine because teal has been hard to find) to my otherwise bland brown/tan/cream color scheme in my living room. Here are some of the items I was drawn to...









(Photos via zgallerie.com)

Although I spent a good hour wandering around envisioning future rooms I could create with these beauties I only left the store with the last three items. I teamed the fishbowl vase with the faux coral and added a starfish for the final touch on my coffee table. I am quite pleased with the result (pictures to come)!

Thanks Z Gallerie for providing me with some much needed retail therapy in the middle of dissertating!

Happy Friday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty decor, Erin! Feels very beach-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing a Balinese theme here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kate said Balinese and Rayzee said beach-y because that is exactly the look I am trying to combine :). I didn't think I could do it in the beginning and I wanted to stay away from the cheesy beach look but I think I am slowly getting the look I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the bedspread I want!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete