Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥ Retail Therapy ♥




Thank you Nordstroms Rack for making my day!!! I did a little “retail therapy” today in order to calm my anxiety related to my dreaded library day tomorrow. Due to the recent home purchase I am constantly reminded by my husband that we need to watch our spending. Although I am not a big spender or high-end shopper anyone that knows me well knows that I LOVE finding a good deal! Thanks to the $100 bill stocking stuffer from my parents I was able to purchase a “want” rather than a “need”. As I wandered around the local shopping mall I discovered a Nordstroms Rack. As I walked in these JIMMY CHOO sunglasses were calling my name (yes this is the Jimmy Choo that we so lovingly adore after years of hearing about their fabulous shoes on Sex in the City). I was stunned when I saw the price…$89 orignally priced at $250. SOLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment