Saturday, January 15, 2011

My new best friend!!!



Have you ever stumbled across something and thought “this is truly a lifesaver!!!!”? Well for me this particular lifesaver was a Christmas gift from my husband… the ROOMBA by iRobot! In our busy lives of working full-time, chasing after kids, maintaining a social life and saving the world (none of which I am currently doing, ha) a product such as the roomba is quite handy. As I sit here and type I am currently listening to my “obsession” doing all my vacuuming for me. Press the clean button and off it goes. We have it set to come on at 10am every morning so when I return from work the house is spic ‘N span. When the little guy is about to run out of batteries he knows to go back to his home “docking station” to re-charge. These are things we dreamed of as little kids when they asked what cool inventions would be out in the 2000’s, ha! Words such as AMAZING, GLORIOUS and UNREAL cannot even capture the beauty of this product! I am in love. Hope you enjoy the video…oh and even more importantly…Happy Friday!

Here is the website if you are interested in buying one! The price is a bit steep ($260 at Costco) but well worth it!

http://www.irobot.com/

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome. I wonder what our dog would think about that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Rhino barely even gave it a second look but then again he is so focused on his frisbee that he doesn't care about anything else :)

    ReplyDelete