Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥ Monday Mood Modifier ♥

Alarm clock goes off and you roll over and hit snooze…ugh it’s Monday! Need something to lift your mood? Try some music therapy! During my past six years of practicing therapy I have found music therapy to be one of the most effective forms of therapy to lift mood and reduce depressive symptoms. Simply put on a favorite “pick me up” song and head into the shower. Another suggestion is to make a mix on your Ipod or burn a CD of your favorite upbeat songs to start your Monday right. Sounds simple….IT IS!



This is one of my favorite pick-me-up songs by Kevin Miso, who is not only an incredible musician but also a good friend from my days at UCSB. My husband and I were ecstatic when he agreed to play at our wedding!!!
Check out more of his music at:

http://kevinmiso.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment