Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quick Mood Enhancer...

Ever have a day when you feel like nothing is going right??? I stumbled upon this quick mood enhancer as I was experiencing one of these days myself. It only takes a minute and lifts mood dramatically. Here’s how it works…rate your mood on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst you can be and 10 being the happiest). Then take a look at some old photos of an event or a trip that you enjoyed. After looking at the photos rate your mood again. I promise it will improve! Even if it only goes up from a 2 to a 3 that is an improvement and it is important to celebrate all improvements. Good luck and Happy Saturday!
The picture above is one of the many I came across as I used this simple mood enhancer to improve my day. It was from a trip I took to Fiji in 2003 with a few of my best girlfriends. This photo was taken at Wayalailai Resort which is on an island in the Yasawa Island chain. Gorgeous and budget friendly for those on a budget! Check out the link below for more info…
http://www.wayalailairesort.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment