Saturday, January 29, 2011

Toes in the Water, @$$ in the Sand...

"I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today, Life is good today!!!"- Toes by Zac Brown Band

(Image via traveltalkteach)

(Image via traveltalkteach)
These pictures were taken at one of my favorite beaches in the world...♥Manuel Antonio Beach♥ in Costa Rica. I will be making the adventure back to my home away from home in the beginning of April!


Get out of your house today and enjoy the sunshine! A friend came down from Northern California picked me up in a convertible with the top down and dragged me to the beach. We kicked off our shoes and took a long walk down the beach. There is nothing more grounding and calming then digging your toes into the sand and feeling the water rush over your feet and legs. If you don't live near the beach then find a lake or a pond. You won't regret it!

Happy Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that song. And love Zac Brown! I'm still dying to see him in concert. I missed him twice in Dallas and once in San Diego :(

    ReplyDelete