Friday, January 21, 2011

Everytime I hear that song, I go back...

Keeping with my music therapy theme I have decided to create an "I go back" journal to capture songs that take me back to beautifully momentous occasions in my life. To start off this journey I am going to start with my sis-in-law's favorite Kenny Chesney song called "I go back" describing just this...how songs take you back to certain memories in your life. Keeping with the idea of lifting mood, try to only include songs in your journal that take you back to happy and joyful times! Thanks for joining me in my journey and please share your "I go back" journal with me in the comments section below!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Kenny Chesney "I go back" reminds me of my sister-in-law and all my favorite songs that remind me of joyful memories!


Fugee's "Killing me softly" takes me back to the river cruise dance on the 8th grade Washington DC trip, when hormones were raging among all :)


K-Ci and Jojo "All my life"- My first dance with my husband and all high school dances


The Band "The Weight"- Freshman year UCSB  Francisco Torres Dorm, roomie Meg :)



OAR "Crazy Game of Poker"- College days...Sigma Nu frat parties



Elton John "Sorry seems to be the hardest word"- Driving the great ocean road in the 'mom van' with my Australia girls and Doug


Kenny Chesney "Got a little crazy"- Panama with my sister and brother-in-law



Bob Marley and the Wailers "High Tide or Low Tide"- Costa Rica and our Wedding


The Black Eyed Peas "Tonight is going to be a good night"- My bachelorette in New Orleans/ Wedding Events


Aaron Nazrul (Boom Booms) "When the night"- Costa Rica 2009 driving around in the little rental with Adam



♥ These are just a few that came to mind as I sat here. I will be adding to my "I go back" journal as time goes by ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment